PARTICIPATION IN THE ARTS CAN TRANSFORM A CHILD'S LIFE!
LEVELS OF GIVING
Supporters (up to $600)
ADOPT A DANCER
With an annual gift of $750, support one student taking one class per week for an entire year!
SUPPORT A SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
With a donation of any amount:
Free Boys Ballet Program
Senior Exercise Program
The General Scholarship (Tuition Assistance)
Joyce Copeland Scholarship
Mildred Spain (6-10 yr old)
The Gonsalves Family Scholarship (6-10 yr old/Ballet & Modern)
THE PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP ENSEMBLE (PWE)
A merit based Scholarship Program where all members receive training in dance for an entire year. In return they give back to this and neighboring communities through arts in education performances.
• Up to 15 students each receiving $3000 in training per year
OUTREACH PROGRAMS - Our outreach programs serve thousands of children around New Jersey.
• Quitman Street Community School in Newark, grades K-5
• 3 Public Elementary Schools in Paterson, grades K-3
• Rosa Parks High School in Paterson, grades 9-12
• The Craig School in Mountain Lakes, grades 3-5
• Walter O. Krumbiegel Middle School in Hillside, grades 6-8
Although our outreach programs are funded by the Geraldine R. Dodge, Turrell Fund and Victoria Foundations, SMAPA also provides funds in support of these programs.
SMAPA is a Not for Profit 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Organization